We are accepting articles to be published on our site. We will publish your article with minor changes(if required) in your name.
To post your article on Legal Up, you need to make sure that your article fulfils the following criteria:-
- The content of the article should be Original (not posted elsewhere).
- It should not be just a revised or updated version of an article already existing on other sites.
- It should be written in a formal language with an educational approach.
- The information in the article should be accurate and relevant.
- Links to all the relevant sources used while writing the article should be mentioned.
- No copyrighted materials (like images, videos) should be used.
Violation of any of the above-mentioned criteria would lead to immediate rejection of your article from being published.
You can submit your article through Google form. The form can be accessed from here.
The Guidelines that you need to follow while submitting the article:-
- Font Type: Times New Roman
- Font Size: Heading – 14 and Paragraph – 12
- Submission File type: Word File
- Word Limit: 400 – 5000
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- No specific information about Author/Authors inside the Document.
- There are no restrictions in relation to the area of law. You can choose any topic in the field of law.
- Plagiarism upto 15%.
All the queries can be addressed to the email address: [email protected]
The review process of the Article submitted may take up to 7 working days.
For Both, Acceptance or Rejection of the content submitted, communication from our side would be made. Until then, Authors are not permitted to submit or publish their articles elsewhere.
Legal Up reserves the right to reject submissions that do not meet our editorial standards.
Additionally, if the article gets accepted by the editorial team and gets published, the intellectual property of the article published will belong to us and thus the author is not permitted to use or publish it elsewhere.